Saturday, September 19, 2009

sorry about that!

Hey! I'm going to upload some pics after tumbling, but wanted to tell about some of the funny things going on lately.

Lilyahna is loving school, and as always, doing well there. She is super excited to redecorate her room...which we are going to start soon. Aaron built the beds so they each have a "top bunk" I'll put a pic up. Oh, and she says she now likes green beans...never thought that would happen.

Memphis is also loving Lily's school, hugging all the teachers and trying to sneak in at any opportunity! His new favorite movie is Little Mermaid. I have to set a 1 or 2 movie limit otherwise I swear he'd watch it all day.

Juliette is scooting backwards pretty quickly, I think she may try to follow in Lilyahna's FAST footprints, or at least it seems that way so far. She is also into growling right now. Hahaha, I don't remember that with Lily or Memphis.

Alright, off to tumbling!

PS-So When I realized I had like 1000 pics from our visit I chose not to go through them, as it would take too long...so sorry about the boob pictures, but I was feeding my kid, and ya'll have seen a boob before, so oh well. :) I'll try to go through pictures at least a little from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment