Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Doctor visit :(
Well, Memphis started feeling yucky, and I figured it was allergies...Then, Lilyahna started getting them, and finally today, Juliette started getting the snot, and red eyes, and a slight fever too. So, off to the doctors we went. It was kind of entertaining going down the line at the doctors office, and watching them jumble the kids' charts, he did a very good job, only mixing the 3 up one time :) As it turns out Memphis' tubes came out within the last month, and he now has an ear infection, once again. They were in for about 10 months, and it was nice to be infection free for that time, but I'm not feeling very optimistic since as soon as they came out we are back to having the infections once again. Lilyahna also has ear infection, must be a strong strand, since she doesn't usually get them (she's had one before). Juliette is good, so far, and lets hope that she stays that way. She has been sleeping a lot today, and I bought little "doctor" face masks for the kids to play in, and maybe thatll keep the germs in check, lol. Juliette was 14 lbs 13 os today -she will be 6 months next week!!!! The kids are very unhappy for the time being, hopefully this antibiotic kicks in fast and they are back to being happy healthy babies!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww...I'm sorry your kiddos are feeling under the weather. It's terrible to have sick kids. Hopefully everyone will be feeling better in no time! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures you sent us thru Snap Fish too! Thanks so much for keeping us updated! We enjoy seeing how you all are doing. Looks like everyone is getting bigger every day! Hope you're doing well too =). We love you all! Give the kiddos a big hug from us! Thanks for the update!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear that they are all sick at all, let alone at the same time. Is Juliette crawling yet? Give them hugs and kisses from us. BTW, Kelly mentioned pictures. Did you send some recently. If so, could you send them to me too. Love you and them, Grma Sandy
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing to be dealing with three sick children at the same time! That can't be much fun. I thought two was hard! Though there are times when I think back & realize it really wasn't THAT difficult, it was so worth it having that time with them when they were little.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pics. The kids are so cute and growing so fast. Juliette is such a doll!!! memphis is beginning to look like his daddy so much. Lily looks so big and "growed up"! I went to visit Brianna & Jacob and my parents yesterday. Sister in law, Danielle came by to visit also. We got the play doh out. Must have been Jacob's first time playing with it, he wasn't quite sure about it at first, but he's in that stage where he drops things on the floor to see what happens to them.I had to keep picking playdoh up off the floor. Haha. THAT'S not a fun game. He's so big and Brianna is such a little smartie & such a loving little girl. I have my little nicknames for them. B is Pookie and J is Doodles. It's amazing that I go visit every other week and Brianna remembered what nickname I had for Jacob!! Well, anyway, i hope the babies are feeling better now. Keep us updated. We still need to find a time when we can have a "video" chat. Did you get your webcam connected yet??? Love and miss you all!!!! Yommie/Gma