Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December already!!




Etta pulling up all by herself!






So much going on this time off year...and so many cute picture opportunities :)








Aaron is in the process of traveling to where he was last time, for a month or two. Long layovers and planes not coming mean he should be there by the end of the week...ish. Always add an




-ISH with the military!








I don't have an address for where he will be, but he said he would like any Christmasy stuff not sent, or sent to the address we have, instead of Europe, because with the slow mail he may not get it there, and he'd rather just get it late.








Juliette and I will be going to visit him for a week! *mini heart attack* Lilyahna and Memphis will be staying here. ahaha, they probably won't even realize I am gone!








We went and got pics with Santa yesterday, Memphis wasn't freaked out like last year, and Juliette was either in love with him, or completely confused with him, because she was staring at him with serious intent. BUT, and I NEVER imagined this, but all three kids are looking in the same direction for the pic! WOO HOO!!








The kids seriously do not need a bunch og toys this year :)

1 comment:

  1. Danielle, The Christmas picture is great. I am so glad you will be able to visit Aaron. I am going to mail the Christmas present for you and Aaron today. I hope it gets there before you leave because I want you to take it with you. Tell him we love and miss him and of course give the kids our love and kisses (and you too). Grandma Sandy

    ReplyDelete