Hi there! Nothing too exciting going on around here... well, Memphis slept until 8: 45, that is unheard of in this house :). Lilyahna had a free trial dance class yesterday. She LOVED it, but was really nervous about going, which isn't like her at all. She actually said a few times that she didn't want to do it, she only wanted to watch because she would be too shy. Lily Mae..too shy... I haven't ever seen her even pretend to be shy! Once we were there she was off and making friends, but it was still weird!
I wish you could make a table on these things...I'm going to kind of put up a schedule for our visit, see if I can pull off some organization!
Her goes so far, sans table:
Aaron will be in town for the last week of August, so we will really only be visiting his side then, so he gets to see them as much as possible. The kids and I are going to stay with my sister AND HER NEW BABY :) for a week. And, I think I have some relatives coming in from Arizona to meet Memphis and Juliette the first week of August, yay!!! So, there won't be a bunch of traveling while they're here, or when I'm with Lauren. And, of course, Nicole and Scott's wedding on the 8th!! So, inbetween all that I'll get all my family visited, and I want to do a few things-zoo, children's museum, maybe pool-that everyone can come to if they aren't busy!! I'm getting excited to see everyone!!!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! So you are planning on being in the area for the whole month of August??!!!!
ReplyDelete