Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July!


Lilyahna's cute painted toes...Memphis had me do his fingernails in the same color.  LOL.








Etta in the wrap after her and Memphis and I went for a HOT walk.  Memphis eating leftover sushi.  A girl in a store said she thought I had weird boobs/tummy until she saw Juliette moving and she realized it was a baby!  (note to self: make sure you can see part of the baby so people don't think I'm deformed :) ) 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!  HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!  We are going to go play in North Carolina for the day and hopefully catch some of the fireworks before we drive back home.  I am feeling all better after a few days of feeling terrible with mastitis!! :(  Thank you mom, for coming and helping out until Aaron got home! 

Today Juliette is 7 weeks....seems so long, and short at the same time.  It will be so fun for everyone to meet her, and see how big Lilyahna and Memphis are getting.  Lily is already getting excited for the visit.  I, myself, cannot get past how long the drive will be :)



1 comment:

  1. Lily is not the only one getting excited for the visit! :-) Love the pics, and I'm glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete