The blog wasnt working...so heres another try!
Lots of cute pics uploading now.
I've been told my captions don't line up with the pictures, but I don't know how to fix that, because they are lined up for me?!?! So, sorry if they are confusing!
Juliette is 5 months, as of Friday, I know she's still an itty bitty, but it's going so fast. Maybe just because I know there are no more itty bitty babies to come?! :) and :( lol.
She is inching forward now, and her two bottom teeth still haven't popped through, but they still feel close so maybe soon?
Memphis, is still random with the potty, but he is keeping dry or almost dry for naps and sometimes even all night!
He rolled off his top bunk bed the other night, but no injuries!!
Lilyahna is doing awesome, she read Green Eggs and Ham to me!!! It is so amazing hearing your kids read to you!!
AND...she was almost took out by a SUV! took or taken? It was the most surreal thing. We were all crossing the street (I was holding Juliette in her pumpkin seat with one hand, and holding Memphis' hand in the other, he was holding Lily's hand on the other side, and she was holding a subway sandwich.) This lady stopped in front of us, then went to go next to and then behind us. I was thinking 'wow, I cannot believe she's going to go while we are still crossing.' Then 'ugh, she's going FAST.' Then 'Oh shit!' And I pushed Lily and Memphis forward because she was going to hit Lily. So, next thing we know we are all crouched down in the street holding all three and trying to comfort Lily. The lady stopped to check on her...but I wasn't really listening to her apologies, I was just making sure Lily wasn't broken and then trying to comfort her. The first thing she said when she stopped screaming was 'did juliette get hit' which was so sweet, then she asks between sobs 'can I still eat my sandwich?' I looked around and her sandwich was smashed, making her cry even more :( It was horrible, and I am so thankful that my babies are all safe. I am getting cornier and more sentimental each day! Thank you God, for keeping my babies safe.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment