Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Well Hello!

Hi! Hope everyone is having a great new year!!! I cannot believe how fast life is going...Lilyahna will be 5 next month...there will be tears. Five is just so...not baby!! She will always be my baby though :) Ok, sorry, no more being *mushy*. Lilyahna and I were looking at pictures of cakes online-trying to figure out what to do for a bday cake and party (summer birthdays are so much more fun)! We saw a barbie cake and she said "THAT'S the one, can we make it BIGGER?" lol! But, each one is 'the one'.

Juliette had her 8 month appointment she is 15 lbs 14 oz...little bitty thing...but still the chunkiest out of all my babies. She is 27 1/2 inches long! She had a finger prick for a hemoglobin test (she didn't even cry). Then she got 2 shots...and only let out one little yelp, and was fine!! It was crazy!

Memphis had a check up too, he is 28 lbs (I don't believe it, his pants must weigh 5 lbs) and 38 1/2 inches! I am so thankful to have happy healthy children-every time I leave a long, borring, seamingling pointless Dr. visit I realize how lucky me and the kids are.

I just realized I didn't post all the Europe pictures...yeah, there is MORE...sorry for the overload, but ya'll asked for them and Aaron and I loooove taking them!

No comments:

Post a Comment