So, I will be crying next Monday...Lilyahna, my first, and oh so adored sweet baby will be 5!! Five is soooo 'big kid'. She is growing into a sweet little lady...not to say she doesn't have a mean streak. She's doing wonderfully at school, but gets in trouble for making the kids laugh at inappropriate times, lol.
Etta is getting her 6th tooth!! (this will be 4th on top) I am also working on weaning her-Lily and Memphis couldn't have cared less if it was boob or bottle, as long as they were fed, but Juliette cared! She let us take a few pics of her taking the bottle-then there was screaming, crying, and back arching. We gave up that day...but we are working on it :)
My little man is just hanging out, being sweet and ornery all day. He ate 6 bowls of snow the other day!! And a bunch of icicles while we were playing outside!
My computer seems to be on its last leg. I will be getting a new one (yaaay macbook!!!!!) soon!! This one will die for a day, come back for a day...then die again. Any way to make some money off a near death computer?? Any way pics on snapfish, I'll get some on here soon!
PS Had a great visit with Aunt Lauren and Sadie!! It was so fun to have all the babies together!! Cannot wait to see you guys again!!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment