



Well, my computer kept trying to die...so I'm on my new Macbook Pro!!! THANK YOU AARON!!! I'm still figuring it out, but I love it. Our desktop is also working better...which is good, and bad. lol. It didn't want to be replaced-maybe I can sell it??
Well, Lilyahna is my big girl now...we had fun celebrating her b-day, 5 times!! At school they do a celebration-make a timeline of some pictures, have ice cream, and sing songs. We opened lots of great gifts and then she requested playing at the whale place, having Subway for dinner, and Coldstone afterward!! It was such a fun day! The next day we got MORE presents so she got another day of celebrating! Then Wednesday Bryce (a kindergarten boy she, and every other little girl at school, LOVES) called her on the phone! He was just saying he was coming to her party, but she was so excited!!
Her Chuck E Cheese party yesterday was awesome!! Loud, crazy, crowded, and tons of fun! Laurel and I made a huge cake, and she helped so much all day! Thanks, Laurel!!! She got a lot of great gifts, and all the parents and kids from her school are SO nice!!
No comments:
Post a Comment